- Fill a Sous Vide Slow Cooker halfway with hot water. Set the temperature to 194°F and set the time for 1 hour.
- In a freezer gallon bag place the potatoes, salt, pepper, butter and 2 Tbsp. parsley. Toss together to distribute the ingredients.
- Place the bag in the water and submerge with help push out the air in the bag. Make sure to not get any water into the bag. Fill the slow cooker with hot water until it covers the potatoes.
- The Sous Vide Slow Cooker will bring the water to the desired temperature and once that temperature is reached the 1 hour will start to count down.
- Remove the bag from the water once the unit beeps. Transfer the potatoes to a serving plate and garnish with the leftover fresh parsley.
Notes: The hotter the water the faster the unit will get to the recommended temperature. I used a kettle to heat the water, but you can heat water in a pot on the stove if you don't have a kettle. We recommend leaving the bag of potatoes in the water while it heats to 194°F to be safe.