*Tip: Spray a small amount of cooking spray on the shredding blade before shredding to keep the cheese from sticking too much.
- Heat a large skillet with a few sprays of cooking spray over medium-high heat. Sauté the pepper, onion and mushrooms until tender crisp, about 4-5 minutes.
- Spread ½ Tbsp. butter onto one side of each tortilla.
- Heat a skillet to medium and place a tortilla, butter side down, in the skillet. Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese and a ¼ cup mushroom mixture on top. Place the 2nd tortilla, butter side up, on top.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining quesadillas.
- Allow the quesadillas to cool slightly.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice each quesadilla into four slices.
- Serve with guacamole or sour cream.