- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the macaroni according to package directions. Drain the macaroni.
- Grease the BLACK+DECKER™ Sous Vide Slow Cooker with cooking spray and pour in the cooked macaroni. Stir in the butter until melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the Sous Vide Slow Cooker and stir to combine.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker. Cook for 2-3 hours on LOW, stirring occasionally.
- Top with additional cheese, if desired, and enjoy!
TIP: Add sautéed bread crumbs for extra flair!