- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9”x13” pan.
- In a medium size bowl mix together the apples, flour, sugar, cinnamon, all spice and ground cloves. Pour into the greased pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, water, applesauce and eggs. Fold in ¾ cup caramel bits.
- Pour the mixture over the apples and spread evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool. Microwave the remaining ¼ cup caramel bits and drizzle over the top of the cooled cake.
- Slice and serve with ice cream, if desired.
Note: have a large toaster oven? Bake your cake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.