Cleaning your coffeemaker, following the directions below is recommended after every use. This product contains no user serviceable parts.
- Ensure your coffeemaker is unplugged and cool.
- Open carafe fiber basket lid. If remaining, throw away the used paper filter and coffee grounds. Remove the cone shaped carafe brew basket.
- Wipe the outside of the coffeemaker, power cord, carafe plate and inside of the filter basket lid with a soft, damp cloth.
- Wash each removable piece of your Snooze and Brew™ according to the chart below. Rinse and dry all removable components below before replacing into the unit.
Note: Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads on this product.
Never immerse the coffeemaker in water.
|COFFEEMAKER PART ||CLEANING INSTRUCTION
Carafe Warming Plate
|Wipe with a soft, damp cloth
Glass Carafe Lid
Washable Brew Basket
Removable Water Reservoir
|Wash by hand in warm soapy water, or in the dishwasher (top rack only).
Over time, calcium deposits or "scale" may build up in your brewer. Scale is nontoxic but if left unattended can hinder brewer performance. Regularly descaling your brewer helps to maintain quality coffee as well as the lifespan of the heating element, and other internal parts that come in contact with water throughout the brew process.
To make the descaling process as effortless as possible, an Auto Clean™ system has been programmed into your coffeemaker.
When is it time to Auto Clean™?
After every 60 cycles, you will receive a notification on your smart device alerting you it is time to descale your coffeemaker. Under the settings section of the app you can toggle the notification on and off and track how many brews until the next descaling is required.
How do I use Auto Clean™?
Follow the simple steps below. Your coffeemaker will take care of the rest.
- Fill the water reservoir approximately half-way with white vinegar.
- Fill the remaining half of the reservoir with cool water.
- Place a paper basket filter into the brew basket, close the lid and place the empty carafe onto the carafe plate.
- Press the "Run Auto Clean™" button on you app to begin the descaling process.
- Leave the unit to Auto Clean™ for approximately 60 minutes.
- You will receive a notification alerting you Auto Clean™ has finished.
- Discard the liquid in the carafe.
- Using water only, run a minimum of two full brew cycles through your coffeemaker.
- Wash, rinse and dry each removable piece of your coffeemaker (see the General Cleaning section of this guide for specific instructions).